ENERGY & VIBRATION
A Basis for a New Paradigm
by Julian Perry
|The current practice of medicine is based upon the Newtonian model, one that sees people and things as intricate mechanisms which can be repaired in order to restore health. However, this approach to human life is increasingly being seen as inadequate and wanting in depth and meaningfulness. |
|A survey of therapies|
In these tumultuous times the door is wide open for explorations and experimentation, both for the practitioner and the patient. Journals abound with invitations to try this or that therapy, some based upon ancient wisdom and other the results of modern forays into newly revealed truths about the cosmos and the human condition. Even health care system that have been practised for thousands of years are revealing new depths and applications as we enter new phases of the human condition, unprecedented degrees of suffering and, almost paradoxically, of potential for transformation.
A complete survey of complementary practices is beyond the scope of this article, however, at risk of marginalising someone or other, a list of such therapies might include Aromatherapy, Acupuncture, Colour Therapy, Cranial Osteopathy, Herbal Medicine, Healing and Reiki, Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, Polarity Therapy, Reflexology, Shiatsu and Vibrational Medicine.
I stress that this is only a partial list and there are also organisations that combine certain practices or who act as an umbrella body for a variety of treatment modalities. Coupled to this there are numerous philosophies and approaches to life at large that posess qualities that have a direct impact upon the health and well being of the practitioner, such as Yoga and Zen.
Looking briefly at each in turn, Aromatherapy employs oils and fragrances to impart sensory vibrations to the patient that induce a calming and recuperative state of being considered so important to health. Each substance has its own unique healing qualities that also acts directly upon the gross and subtle systems of the recipient.
The Acupuncturist seeks to balance the flow of Chi or prana within the body by working on those sites where there are blockages or impaired flow of the life sustaining energy. Based on a detailed map of meridians, the practitioner locates the blockage and frees them with appropriate stimulation. This could alternatively involve manual pressure (acupressure) or the use of heat or electricity to aide the stimulation.
Models of Man
The New Paradigm
An Expanded Cosmos
A Common Framework
The Way Ahead
- What Subtle Energy Is and Its Value to Health
- Subtle Energy Research for Alternative Healing
- The Seven Stages of Declining Health
- AN INTRODUCTION TO THE PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF ...
- Information on Energy Levels
- Tachyon Energy: a New Paradigm in Science and Heal...
- Frontier Science and Human Development
- The Aura - Personal Energy Field
- The Silent Epidemic
- Reike and Energy
- WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW – FOR DOWSERS
- Cell Communication
- ELIMINATING UNHEALTHY EARTH ENERGY
- Russian Dowsing
- Zero Point Energy
- YOUR BODY KNOWS
- Subtle-Energy Sense: Properly Selecting Subtle-Ene...
- Harmful Subtle Energies
- Bioenergetics: A New Science of Healing
- Subtle Energy - Myth or Reality ?
- ENERGY & VIBRATION A Basis for a New Paradigm
- A is for AURA, B is for BODY, C is for COSMOS
- The Joy of Dowsing
- Subtle Energy Work: Basics
- The Legacy of Marcel Vogel
- Evolutionary Technology
- CREATING A QUANTUM CONVERTER
- Subtles Systems and Energies Research Center
- Flowing Energy Into 3d
- Aromatherapy for Energy
- Energy Healing And Its Relationship With The Human...
- What are Chakras Major Ayurvedic Energy Centers of...
- Why Energy Work? When Physical Therapies, Psychoth...
- Crystal Healing: Choosing Crystals
- ▼ Oct (35)